Gifts That Make an Impact Now
If you would like to improve the lives and lift the spirits of our patients today, consider the giving options below — many of which have financial and personal benefits to you.
Recommend a grant now from your donor-advised fund
Memorial or Tribute Gift
When you give a memorial or tribute gift for Peterson Health Foundation to honor someone special, you’re expressing your love, admiration, and gratitude in one of the most meaningful ways there is. Your gift will honor your loved one, create a lasting tribute, and raise the standard of health care in our community.
Gifts of Appreciated Securities
Matching Gift Opportunities
Would you like to maximize the impact of your giving and encourage other donors to mobilize on behalf of our community’s health and wellbeing? Consider sponsoring a matching gift challenge. Donate a pool of funds to Peterson Health Foundation with the purpose of matching gifts from other donors during a certain period of time. In this way, you can double the impact of your giving.
Qualified Charitable Distribution
You can transfer funds from your IRA directly to Peterson Health Foundation. This is an effective way to have an immediate impact and ensure our work of improving outcomes and brightening spirits continues. Here’s how it works:
- You must be 70 ½ or older.
- An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000.
- Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to Peterson Health Foundation.
- Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to Peterson Health Foundation so it does not create taxable income for you and is not considered a charitable tax deduction.
- If you are 72 and older, the transfer of funds counts towards your annual Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA.
If you’re interested in this popular way to support Peterson Health Foundation, download a sample letter for your IRA administrator here.
The Impact of Your Giving
could be given as a legacy gift to ensure quality health care in our community for years to come.
could help transform the Ambulatory Care Center to meet our community’s rapidly growing needs.